Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Unit 9 Project

3 comments:

  1. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong this time. I will post my project in docsharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! You made me think of my own posture I have often tried to stand and walk straighter all the time, the problem for me though I think is i have always been a bit "blessed" in the upper chest so I would not try to make any more notice of that than was already apparent. through the years I have tried off and on to come to terms with it wand have better posture myself. It seems though as I always slack off though I think I may have to readdress the issue. I am shocked sometimes when I see my son and he really has the best posture and I wonder where he got it from. As for you journal idea I think that is great, it will really help to sort everything out for you, and I have though of keeping a dream journal because I have solved problems "while I slept" before. great plans stick to them and have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn,
    Great paper! Your points are so well thought out and concise. I especially liked the visual. It really helps break down the levels. This project was quite helpful and I know I will use my action plan. Good for you for cutting out processed foods. Nutrition is my area of focus for my career. I want to open a practice as a Naturopath and I firmly believe that the first thing to work on is diet. My sister is very tall and like you, she has always slouched. My grandmother and two aunts show what happens to the body when you slouch for so long. I can imagine it would also cause back problems and even breathing issues. You really seem to have evaluated your situation and you are on the right track! I have very much enjoyed being in both classes with you this term! I hope I see you in class in the future Autumn. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete