I have enjoyed experiencing the content of this course. It has helped me to improve my wellbeing a great deal. I look forward to maintaining these practices and seeing the increased improvements that will result throughout my journey. The wealth of information that I am taking away from this class will greatly improve the overall experience of those that I will be assisting. As a practitioner, attempting to assist those with their mental and physical health, I will be responsible for offering my patients a beneficial experience. By continuing on with the practices I have learned over the last 10 weeks, as well as increasing my knowledge to implement new ones, I will be able to offer my patients greater guidance in reaching their goals.
Physical wellbeing: In unit 3, I scored myself at a 7. I would rate myself an 8 now. I have re-implemented my exercise routines into my schedule and have done well sticking to them. Finding a balance for everything in my day is a challenge, but I am beginning to find a way to maintain that balance and not become burned out. Organizing my day has not been easy for me; however, encouraging my family members to improve their organization practices along with me has helped a great deal.
Spiritual Wellbeing: I was at a 4 in unit 3; however, I would now place myself at a 6. In my past evaluation, I focused on the fact that external goals took preference over maintaining a spiritual balance. I realize now that I should have incorporated spiritual practices into my life to help me through the process of maintaining these goals. I have integrated meditation practices into my schedule daily, rotating through different focuses. Practicing Reiki has been a fantastic way for me to stay focused on my spiritual journey.
Psychological Wellbeing: I placed myself at an 8 in the unit 3 evaluation. A score of 8/9 is a proper place for me. Journaling has become a great practice for me. Incorporating practices such as Loving Kindness has truly helped to improve my emotional energy. Taking the time to practice Loving Kindness has allowed me to view circumstances in a different light and react in a more understanding appreciative manor. Again, sharing these practices with my family, and seeing how they have improved because of them has helped up to become a more balanced family system.
I agree that the techniques that we have learned in this course will help in your practice. I feel that these exercises have made me better as a person and will help me to help others. The exercises are great for anyone to implement into their lives. We can balance our emotions and stress. life is good, we are in a position to help other see the good as well.
ReplyDeleteAlison