Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Unit 6 blog

The loving-kindness exercise from the Integral Health book was an interesting and relaxing experience. With the use of some relaxing background music, I worked on this exercise every afternoon throughout the week. Releasing my personal energy and allowing it to flow freely to others that are experiencing suffering was a wonderful feeling.

The Integral Assessment was nice in the fact that is offered time for an in-depth review of what areas truly needed focus. I decided that my physical health would most benefit my growth and development. I often overlook my exercise routines because I have more important things to focus on. Due to the decreased physical activity lately, I have been experiencing increased back pain, thus causing an increase in stress. In taking the initiative to focus on my physical activity as one of the "important things" that I need to accomplish, I will benefit be reducing both mental and physical stress that occurs because of my current status.

Re-implementing my daily Pilates program will encourage an increase of physical activity while assisting with reducing back pain.


1 comment:

  1. I would love to learn Pilates, I have done it once and as a personal trainer I think it would greatly help me incorporate integral health into my clients workouts. I would like to become an instructor. Great blog

    ReplyDelete